ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- All facts, details & recommendations on this website or about BODY BUTTER LADY products are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of healthcare professionals. The information provided throughout this Website is intended for educational purposes and does not constitute medical advice.
- Natural skin care products are not a medication, and we can only make recommendations for suitability of our products in certain skin ailments & conditions. Any recommendations accepted by a purchaser are accepted entirely at the purchaser risk.
- By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
- By purchasing our products you recognise and accept the fact that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that BODY BUTTER LADY will not be held responsible for such occurences. We encourage those with sensitive skin to select our unscented products and perform a patch teston the skin for possible reactions.
- BODY BUTTER LADY accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products
Stay safe and test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use on your skin. Apply a small amount of any new BODY BUTTER LADY products to clean skin on the inside of your elbow. Cover and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, do not use this product.
BY ORDERING FROM OUR WEBSITE YOU CONFIRM YOU HAVE READ THIS DISCLAIMER!